If food is the way to someone’s heart, an intimate restaurant setting is the perfect place to celebrate your nuptials with your guests – all in a cosmopolitan setting with a delectable array of gourmet food.
Restaurant weddings are the preferred wedding choice for couples looking for a relaxed, social and fully catered gourmet meals incorporated in their wedding experience. Moda Restaurant is one of Brisbane’s best restaurants, but also a boutique wedding venue where you can celebrate your union in our exclusive private dining room.
Share your love of food
Many couples had their first date in a restaurant with over a meal and bottle of wine, and for many couples the tradition of celebrating over food is an important ritual where many memories are made. Many families and friends regularly meet at their favourite restaurant in a time honoured tradition and this can carry on to their wedding day.
With menus that can be developed in line with your favourite foods and preferred flavours, let the team at Moda Restaurant create a culinary experience to complement your wedding celebration. With a specialised canape menu to accompany pre-dinner drinks, and a mains featuring the best of Catalan, Italian and French cuisines, our end-to-end service includes aperitifs, local and international wines and dessert!
Benefits of Restaurant Weddings:
- Less Stress. Restaurant weddings include a complete catered service from bar, table and a dedicated front of house team and host to look after you and your guests.
- The décor has already been done and an inviting ambience already has created. This differs from a generic one size fits all function space. You can customise the existing by bringing in your own personal touches with table settings and other decorations.
- Suited to smaller groups and often less costly than other receptions.
- Ideal for food and wine enthusiasts. Good Restaurants will be able to deliver exceptional food and service – it’s what they specialise in after all!
Things to remember with restaurant receptions
- The busy periods for the restaurant may be booked for À la carte dining. Like any wedding venue, it’s important to book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Having your own vision of what you want the night to be run allows the functions team to accommodate these requests when it comes to the set up, decorations and order of events for the evening.
If having an exceptional food experience is at the top of your list for your wedding, choose a restaurant reception for your wedding. Better yet make your 2014 Brisbane wedding a culinary experience to remember with the help of Moda Restaurant.
View our wedding packages for 2014 or call our functions team directly on (07) 3221 7655